Vidometer lets you overlay your speed, altitude, G-Force, and more on your videos so your friends know it really went down that way.
Transform your iPhone into the ultimate helmet/action cam. Vidometer is packed FULL OF FEATURES! ...and lots more on the way
- ✔ 3 Unique and Fun Graphical Telemetry Overlays
- ✔ 14 Color and Visualization Options
- ✔ HD Video Recording
- ✔ HD Video Playback
- ✔ HD Video + Data Overlay Export
- ✔ Display Speed in MPH or KPH
- ✔ Display Altitude in Feet or Meters
- ✔ Display Heading / Horizon level / Tilt
- ✔ Display G-Force
- ✔ Display Acceleration
- ✔ Display Shock
- ✔ Display Compass Heading
- ✔ Display Current Date and Time
- ✔ Display Timer (Can be used as a Lap Timer)
- ✔ Save Videos to Your iPhone Camera Roll
- ✔ YouTube Share
- ✔ Trim Videos
- ✔ iTunes File Sharing Enabled
- ✔ Auto Focus and Manual Focus Mode
- ✔ Built in Power Save Mode
- ✔ High Quality Video Export
- ✔ Listen to your music library while you record
- ✔ Mount it in your car as a Dashcam
Vidometer uses the iPhone's built in sensors such as the accelerometer, GPS, gyroscope, and compass to build a custom and accurate graphical data telemetry overlay.
Vidometer is built by the same team that brought you Hitcase - the waterproof, shockproof, and mountable ruggedized iPhone case. The Hitcase mounting system is GoPro® mount compatible which makes it even easier to mount your iPhone like a helmet camera / action camera.
Don't forget to take Vidometer along for the ride - use it when you are out Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Hiking, Sky Diving, Racing, Running, Dirt Biking, Flying, Skating, Rollerblading, Jumping up and down, or whatever! Vidometer functions great as a HUD, GPS Recorder, iPhone Dashcam, action sports video recorder and more!
★★★★★ Please Rate and Review every new version of the app in the App store!
Thanks for all your support!
Vidometer continues to improve thanks to the help of all of you who have contacted us and shared your experiences, suggestions, and positive feedback!
►► iPhone 5, iPhone 4s Strongly Recommended For Best Experience ◀◀
For the best quality videos with Vidometer, use Hitcase to mount your iPhone
Get Hitcase Here
We’re constantly adding new data visualization overlays so keep Vidometer up to date. We'd love to hear what you think, so send us your feedback using the contact link at the bottom of the page!