Vidometer – GPS Video Data Telemetry and Map Recorder App for iPhone
- ✔ 3 Unique and Map Overlays
- ✔ Street Maps
- ✔ Aerial / Satellite Maps
- ✔ Configurable Zoom Levels
- ✔ GPS Tracks / Path Trace
- ✔ Current Location / GEO Text
- ✔ 3 Unique Graphical Telemetry Overlays
- ✔ 14 Color and Visualization Options
- ✔ HD Video Recording
- ✔ HD Video Playback
- ✔ HD Video + Data Overlay Export
- ✔ Street Maps
- ✔ Aerial Maps
- ✔ Satellite Maps
- ✔ Distance Traveled
- ✔ Speed in MPH or KPH
- ✔ Altitude in Feet or Meters
- ✔ Horizon level / Tilt
- ✔ G-Force
- ✔ Acceleration
- ✔ Shock
- ✔ Compass Heading
- ✔ Current Date and Time
- ✔ Timer / GPS Lap Timer
- ✔ GPS Tracks, Route
- ✔ Current Location
- ✔ Save Videos to Your Camera Roll
- ✔ Instagram Share with Square Format
- ✔ YouTube Share
- ✔ Facebook Share
- ✔ Trim Videos
- ✔ iTunes File Sharing Enabled
- ✔ Auto Focus and Manual Focus Mode
- ✔ Built in Power Save Mode
- ✔ High Quality Video Export
- ✔ Mount it in your car as a Dashcam
Vidometer uses the iPhone's built in sensors such as the accelerometer, GPS, gyroscope, and compass to build a custom and accurate graphical data telemetry overlay.
Vidometer is built by the same team that brought you Hitcase - the waterproof, shockproof, and mountable ruggedized iPhone case. The Hitcase mounting system is compatible with GoPro®, which makes it even easier to mount your iPhone like a helmet camera / action camera.
Don't forget to take Vidometer along for the ride - use it when you are out Mountain Biking, Skiing, Snowboarding, Skateboarding, Hiking, Sky Diving, Racing, Karting, Running, Dirt Biking, Flying, Skating, Rollerblading, Geocaching, Video Mapping, Navigating, Jumping up and down, or whatever! Vidometer functions great as a HUD, GPS Recorder, Dash Cam, Geocoder, Reverse Geocoder, action sports recorder, and more!
★★★★★ Please Rate and Review every new version of the app in the App store!
Thanks for all your support!
Vidometer continues to improve thanks to the help of all of you who have contacted us and shared your experiences, suggestions, and positive feedback!
►► iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s Strongly Recommended For Best Experience
►► Sorry, iPhone 4 not recommended
For the best quality videos with Vidometer, use Hitcase to mount your iPhone
Get Hitcase Here